Serial UART 13.56MHZ RFID Reader/Writer Module Kits x 4
Availability: In Stock
This RFID module is desgined based on MFRC522. It is a highly integrated reader/writer for contactless communication at 13.56MHz. It supports ISO 14443A/MIFARE mode and MIFARE Classic (e.g. MIFARE Standard) products. Contactless communication using MIFARE higher transfer speeds up to 848kbit/s in both directions.
We embedded an MCU on this module. By sending command via UART interface, you can make it work. Operation is very easy. Most work is done by the embedded MCU. There is also a SPI interface on the board. This is the MFRC's SPI. You can access MFRC directly via this inteface.
Various host interfaces are implemented on this module:
- Highly integrated analog circuitry to demodulate and decode responses
- Supports ISO/IEC14443A/MIFARE
- Typical operating distance in Reader/Writer mode for communication to a ISO/IEC14443A / MIFARE is 40~50 mm
- Supports MIFARE Classic encryption in Reader/Writer mode
- Supports ISO/IEC14443A higher transfer speed communication up to 848kbit/s
- Control by Serial UART interface: Baud rate could be 2400bps ~ 115200bps, with default baud rate 9600bps
- With the chip ISO14443, it supports MIFARE standard encryption algorithm
- Configuration data is preserved in EEPROM against power cut off
- Built-in 8K EEPROM, easy to access it by sending commands
- Easy to use, by sending simple commands users can control it to read or write cards
- In compact command, command is as short as one byte
- Excellent EMC performance
- Power Supply: 4.5V~5.5V, typically 5V.
- Interface: UART (5V TTL) and SPI (3.3V TTL)
- Size: 40mm x 50mm
- Baud rate could be 2400bps ~ 115200bps
- Baud Rate: 9600bps
- Parity bit: None
- Start bit: 1
- Data bit: 8
- Stop bit: 1
There are two kinds of command: Basic command and compact command. All the command are in Hex format.
- 1x RFID module
- 1x MIFARE1 S50 key card
- 1x MIFARE1 S50 suqare white card
- 1x 4-pin wire