This is 2.4 inch TFT LCD module with the TFT LCD shield kit for Arduino enthusiasts.It includes one piece of 2.4 inch TFT LCD display and a TFT LCD shield for Arduino MEGA2560. We will provided you the whole document including the example project of Arduino MEGA2560 with the kit. We will supply you the technical support after your purchase.
Mega2560 AVR ATmega2560 ATMEGA8U2 With Free USB cable
The Mega 2560 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560 (Datasheet). It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila.
|Input Voltage (recommended)||7-12V|
|Input Voltage (limits)||6-20V|
|Digital I/O Pins||54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)|
|Analog Input Pins||16|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||40 mA|
|DC Current for 3.3V Pin||50 mA|
|Flash Memory||256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader|
|Clock Speed||16 MHz|
2.4 inch TFT LCD 480X800 Arduino DUE Mega2560 R3
2.4" TFT LCD Display is a LCD touch screen module. It has 40pins interface and SD card and Flash reader design. It is a powerful and mutilfunctional module for your project.The Screen include a controller ILI9325, it's a support 8/16bit data interface , easy to drive by many MCU like arduino families,STM32 ,AVR and 8051. It is designed with a touch controller in it . The touch IC is XPT2046 , and touch interface is included in the 40 pins breakout. It is the version of product only with touch screen and touch controller.
- 262K color
- 2.4 inch
- Wide viewing angle
- ILI9325:240 RGB x 320 TFT Driver
- Integrated Power, Gate and Source Driver With RAM
- XPT2046-WIRE TOUCH,WIRE TOUCH, UP TO 125kHz CONVERSION RATE, SERIAL INTERFACE
- Voltage type: 5v or 3v voltage input voltage,input is selectable. Because TFT can only work under 3.3 V voltage, so when the input voltage VIN is 5V, need through the 3.3 V voltage regulator IC step down to 3.3V , when the input voltage of 3.3 V, you need to use the zero resistance make J2 short , is equivalent to not through the voltage regulator IC for module and power supply directly.(Click here)
- Note: the factory TFT module, are the 5 v power supply. By default.
- Carrying on board SD holder, its work to SPI mode.
It is 100 compatible with the normal MCU like ARM AVR PIC and 8051,especially on arduino family such as arduino due and arduino mega2560(R3).The module uses the LCD controller Chip SSD1963 with 5 inch LCD including the touchscreen.
Now, the TFT LCD Shield is 100 compatible with arduino due and fit for tow kind of TFT LCD module
- 40pin version LCD which is commonly used in previous version of TFT shield for Arduino Due( like 3.2/5 inch LCD Display)
- 32pin version LCD which is commonly used in STM32 development board. (unsoldered)
The shield defines that all the the data transmit ports are PC1-PC8 and PC12-PC19,the controll pins are PD0-PD3.The perfect design could realize that the data transmits in high speed.The SPI interface is designed in the ISP header of arduino due so that the SPI transfer with DMA could be achieved in high speed with no drag.
- 1x MEGA2560 Board SAM3X8E
- 1x 2.4 inch LCD Display with touchscreen for Arduino Due MEGA2560 R3
- 1x TFT LCD Extend Shield for Arduino MEGA2560(R3)
- 1x USB Cable
- We have confirmed that the LCD is 100 compatible with Raspberry Pi but we do not have the programmed project.
- This shiled is just for Arduino MEGA2560(R3). If you need the LCD Extend shield for Arduno Due.