Due + 7" 7 Inch TFT LCD Screen SD Card Slot + TFT Shield
Availability: In Stock
This is Due + 7 inch TFT LCD module with the TFT LCD shield kit For arduino enthusiasts.It includes one pcs of Due , 7 inch TFT LCD display and a TFT LCD shield for arduino due.This kit helps you to avoid complicated wiring processes and save you much time to accomplish your goal. You can feel free to enjoy the touch function and SD card function by using our codes.We will provided you the whole document including the example project of the kit. We will supply you the technical support after your purchase.
Due SAM3X8E 32-bit ARM Cortex-M
The Due is a microcontroller board based on the Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 CPU (Datasheet). It is the first Arduino board based on a 32-bit ARM core microcontroller. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 12 can be used as PWM outputs), 12 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 84 MHz clock, an USB OTG capable connection, 2 DAC (digital to analog), 2 TWI, a power jack, an SPI header, a JTAG header, a reset button and an erase button.
- Microcontroller: AT91SAM3X8E
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Recommended Input Voltage: 7-12V
- Min-Max Input Voltage: 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 12 provide PWM output)Analog
- Input Pins: 12Analog
- Outputs Pins: 2
- Total DC Output Current on all I/O lines: 130 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 800 mA
- DC Current for 5V Pin: 800 mA
- Flash Memory: 512 KB all available for the user applications
- SRAM: 96 KB (two banks: 64KB and 32KB)
- Clock Speed: 84 MHz
- Four layer of the board
7 inch TFT LCD 480X800 Arduino DUE Mega2560 R3
It is 100 compatible with the normal MCU like ARM AVR PIC and 8051,especially on arduino family such as arduino due and arduino mega2560(R3).The module uses the LCD controller Chip SSD1963 with 5 inch LCD including the touchscreen.
Note:The LCD is covered by the resist film to protect the LCD screen,if you do not need it,you could uncover the protective tissue.
- 7.0" TFT LCD Module, Resolution 800x480, SSD1963 Controller
- On board 64Mbit SPI Flash for storing fonts of 10 sizes and 236 icons for custom application development
- Write images/icons to flash memory via SD card with zero programming
- 64Mbit can store 1800 42x42 pixel icons/images
- LCD Type: TFT Transmissive Normal White
- Interface: 8/16bit parallel bus interface
- PCB Color: Blue
- On board 400mA DC-DC Boost regulator to provide power supply to LCD backlight
- LCD-specificed intialization code is provided, so that you can save time to optimize power control register and gamma curves for best display performance. We have test the provided code, it gives the best display performanace
- Module dimension: 186mmx106mmx23mm(including pin header extrusion)
- Active Area: 154mmx86mm
- Pixel pitch: 0.179mmx0.179mm
- Standard 2x20 2.54mm pin header for connection to MCU/development board
- Module weight: 410grams
TFT LCD Extend Shield for arduino due with 7 inch TFT LCD
This is TFT LCD Extend shield for arduino due .Using this shield can help you out of the bothers to use other cables. You just need to plug the module to arduino due through this shield.
Now, the TFT LCD Shield is 100 compatible with arduino due and fit for tow kind of TFT LCD module
- 40pin version LCD which is commonly used in previous version of TFT shield for Arduino Due 7 inch LCD Display)
- 32pin version LCD which is commonly used in STM32 development board. (unsoldered)
The shield defines that all the the data transmit ports are PC1-PC8 and PC12-PC19,the controll pins are PD0-PD3.The perfect design could realize that the data transmits in high speed.The SPI interface is designed in the ISP header of arduino due so that the SPI transfer with DMA could be achieved in high speed with no drag.
- 1x Due
- 1x 7" TFT LCD Display
- 1x TFT LCD Adjustable Shield
- 1x USB Cable
- We have confirmed that the LCD is 100 compatible with raspberry pi but we do not have the programmed project yet.
- This shiled is just for arduno due.If you need the LCD Extend shield for arduino mega2560(R3),you need a similar shield which is also provided from our store.
- This shiled is just for 7 inch TFT LCD.If you need the LCD Extend shield for 3.2/3.5/...,you need a similar shield which is also provided from our store.
- The 7 Inch TFT LCD is 100 compatible for the arduino due, mega2560(R3) and raspberry Pi..