This is 5 inch TFT LCD module with the TFT LCD shield kit for arduino enthusiasts.It includes one piece of 5 inch TFT LCD display and a TFT LCD shield for arduino due.We will provided you the whole document including the example project of arduino due with the kit. We will supply you the technical support after your purchase.
Due SAM3X8E 32-bit ARM Cortex-M
The Due is a microcontroller board based on the Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 CPU (). It is the first Arduino board based on a 32-bit ARM core microcontroller. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 12 can be used as PWM outputs), 12 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 84 MHz clock, an USB OTG capable connection, 2 DAC (digital to analog), 2 TWI, a power jack, an SPI header, a JTAG header, a reset button and an erase button.
- Microcontroller: AT91SAM3X8E
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Recommended Input Voltage: 7-12V
- Min-Max Input Voltage: 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 12 provide PWM output)Analog
- Input Pins: 12Analog
- Outputs Pins: 2
- Total DC Output Current on all I/O lines: 130 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 800 mA
- DC Current for 5V Pin: 800 mA
- Flash Memory: 512 KB all available for the user applications
- SRAM: 96 KB (two banks: 64KB and 32KB)
- Clock Speed: 84 MHz
- Four layer of the board
- 5.0" TFT LCD Module, Resolution 800x400, SSD1963 Controller
- Resist film to protect the LCD screen
- On board 64Mbit SPI Flash for storing fonts of 10 sizes and 236 icons for custom application development
- Write images/icons to flash memory via SD card with zero programming
- 64Mbit can store 1800 42x42 pixel icons/images
- LCD Type: TFT Transmissive Normal White super wide viewing angle
- LCD Panel: HannStar HSD050IDW1
- Interface: 8/16bit parallel bus interface
- 100 compatible with raspberry pi(You should program the code by yourself)
- PCB Color: Black
- On board DC-DC Boost regulator TPS61040 to provide power supply to LCD back-light
- With SD Cage and Flash IC footprint reserved
- LCD-specified initialization code is provided, so that you can save time to optimize power control register and gamma curves for best display performance. We have test the provided code, it gives the best display performanace
- Module dimension: 133mmx85mmx23mm(including pin header extrusion)
- Active Area: 108mmx65mm
- Pixel pitch: 0.135mmx0.135mm
- Standard 2x20 2.54mm pin header for connection to MCU/development board
It is 100 compatible with the normal MCU like ARM AVR PIC and 8051,especially on arduino family such as arduino due and arduino mega2560(R3).The module uses the LCD controller Chip SSD1963 with 5 inch LCD including the touchscreen.
Now, the TFT LCD Shield is 100 compatible with arduino due and fit for tow kind of TFT LCD module
- 40pin version LCD which is commonly used in previous version of TFT shield for Arduino Due( like 3.2/5 inch LCD Display)
- 32pin version LCD which is commonly used in STM32 development board. (unsoldered)
The shield defines that all the the data transmit ports are PC1-PC8 and PC12-PC19,the controll pins are PD0-PD3.The perfect design could realize that the data transmits in high speed.The SPI interface is designed in the ISP header of arduino due so that the SPI transfer with DMA could be achieved in high speed with no drag.
- 1x DUE Board SAM3X8E
- 1x 5 inch LCD Display with touchscreen for Arduino Due MEGA2560 R3
- 1x TFT LCD Extend Shield for Arduino Due
- 1x USB Cable
- We have confirmed that the LCD is 100 compatible with Raspberry Pi but we do not have the programmed project.
- This shiled is just for Arduno Due.If you need the LCD Extend shield for Arduino MEGA2560(R3).