It is 100 compatible with the normal MCU like ARM AVR PIC and 8051,especially on Arduino family such as Arduino Due and Arduino MEGA2560(R3).The module uses the LCD controller Chip SSD1963 with 7 inch LCD including the touchscreen.
Note:The LCD is covered by the resist film to protect the LCD screen,if you do not need it,you could uncover the protective tissue.
- 7.0" TFT LCD Module, Resolution 800x480, SSD1963 Controller
- On board 64Mbit SPI Flash for storing fonts of 10 sizes and 236 icons for custom application development
- Write images/icons to flash memory via SD card with zero programming
- 64Mbit can store 1800 42x42 pixel icons/images
- LCD Type: TFT Transmissive Normal White
- Interface: 8/16bit parallel bus interface
- PCB Color: Blue
- On board 400mA DC-DC Boost regulator to provide power supply to LCD backlight
- LCD-specificed intialization code is provided, so that you can save time to optimize power control register and gamma curves for best display performance. We have test the provided code, it gives the best display performanace
- Module dimension: 186mmx106mmx23mm(including pin header extrusion)
- Active Area: 154mmx86mm
- Pixel pitch: 0.179mmx0.179mm
- Standard 2x20 2.54mm pin header for connection to MCU/development board
- Module weight: 410grams
- 1x 7" TFT LCD Display
- We have confirmed that the LCD is 100 compatible with Raspberry Pi but we do not have the programmed project yet.
- This shiled is just for 7 inch TFT LCD.If you need the LCD Extend shield for 3.2'' or 5'', you may foudn a similar shield which is also provided from our store.
- The 7 Inch TFT LCD is 100 compatible for the Arduino Due, MEGA2560(R3) and Raspberry Pi..